Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Have adult ADHD. Recommend good Adult ADHD psychiatrist?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
I'm a 40+ male with Adult ADHD... Can you recommend a good Adult ADHD psychiatrist in Bengaluru?
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in ADHD
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 minutes later

You should see at the NIMHANS OPD. This is the best and if you have patience to stand in queue.

Alternatively you can visit Dr. M. J. XXXXXXX very well known for Neuropsychiatry disorders.
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX - Apollo Clinic Jayanagar / Apollo Hospital Bannerghatta Road.

All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor