Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Have abnormal behaviour and mood swings. How to control my emotions?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Hello, I starting receiving comments people around me that, I have abnormal behaviour. I think, I have mood swings, if I try control my emotions I get headache. Kindly advise.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult a Psyhcitrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Mood swings and behavioral changes in women can be sometimes linked to their hormonal profile. i would suggest you to consult a Gynecologist first. if Gynecologist rules out hormonal imbalance then you may have to consult a Psychiatrist for counselling sessions. This helps you to identify the cause and avoid the same. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor