Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Have a slight pain inside penis and near scrotum. Looking for cure

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
I have a slight pain inside of my penis, nearer to the scrotum than at the tip. The pain isn't significant or super painful. It only hurts when I move it or push on it. It doesn't hurt when I'm sitting or walking. When I use the rest room, it does not hurt either. There is no inflammation anywhere with the penis or testicles.

The pain itself feels like stinging.
Posted Thu, 22 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
It could have been due to minor injury during sex or otherwise.
If there is no inflammation, there should be no need to worry.

You need medical help when
1. Urination is difficult.
2. Blood in urine.
3. Skin changes occur.

Otherwise, paracetamol ( TYLENOL) can be taken taken and one week observation is advisable.

Get well soon

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor