Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Have a rash under groin area. What should be done to get cured?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 2190 Questions
I have a rash under my groin area as well as between my legs.I scratched it a bit and it got a little bloody . I washed with baking soda and then with a skin ointment. what else should I do? thankyou.please assist me in this matter thankyou.
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 2 hours later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

Please provide the following clarifications so that I can advise you better...

How long have you had this rash?

Is it itchy or flaky?

Is there redness or pimple like lesions?

Do you have any fluid or pus discharge from the rashes?

Do you keep getting recurrent rashes in this area?

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor