Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Have a cut in urinal part and had sex. Noticed blood with sperm. Suggest the medication for the cut?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9619 Questions
Hello Dr,

I have a cut in below of urinal part (penis) when I had sex with my partner, I got a problem and blood came along with Fluids, sperm. We have a plan for a pregnancy this month. please advise and suggest some medicine to restore the cut part.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 31 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is teared Frenulum.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have sustained injury to your frenulum during sex .Most of the time frenulum get injured due to forceful penetration of erected penis in to dry vagina.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin for local application.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Do not worry It will heal up within a week.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor