Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Have a cut in urinal part and had sex. Noticed blood along with sperm. Suggest the medication for the cut?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

HIV AIDS Specialist
Practicing since : 1974
Answered : 2718 Questions
Hello Dr,

I have a cut in below of urinal part, when I had sex with my partner, I got a problem and blood came along with sperm. We have a plan for a pregnancy this month. please advise and suggest some medicine to restore the cut part.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 31 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cut injury will take a week to heal.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Cut injury over genitals during sexual act is quite common. If it has not healed well it tends to bleed during sex. If the bleeding mixed with semen the it may be from your reproductive tract. Examination of semen will reveal where the problem is.
For the sexual injury, application of antimicrobial creams along with oral antibiotics will help. A strict abstinence from sex till a complete healing, not less than a week, is a must. If you consult your physician he will help you by prescribing appropriate antibiotics and if necessary with investigations.
It is not a big problem.
Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor