Have a bacterial groin infection. Advised to apply hydrozole cream and bactroban cream. How to cure it?
Use newer cream
I have studied your case.
Your bacteria/fungi may be resistant to medication you are using. I will advise
DAKTARIN Cream [Miconazole nitrate], twice a day application.
Keep groin clean and use calamine lotion if severe irritation.
If there is persistent itching then you can take tab cetrizine 5 mg in night.
If symptoms persist then consult doctor again.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Signs of groin infection
- Symptoms of groin infection
- Treatment and cure for fungal groin infection
- Groin infection causes
- Treatment and cure for groin infection
- Groin infections in men
- Symptoms of fungal groin infection
- Diagnosis of groin infection
- Fungal groin infection causes
- Diagnosis of fungal groin infection