Have SLE lupus, pale, dark circles under eyes. No anemia. Cause?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Lupus is a difficult condition in that it can affect multiple organs and organ systems. Skin manifestations of lupus can be troublesome, and therefore needs to be treated by Specialists in this condition.
A detailed autoantibody profile report would have been useful.
Dark circles under eyes may be due to lack of sleep, or Vitamin B deficiency. You can get specific Vit B1 , 6 or Vit B12 levels measured to know how much supplementation will be required.
Folate deficiency is also a problem, so treatment may be required.
Steroid use on the face must be minimal and only if required.
A sun block (SPF 30 and above) is preferred in all patients with SLE t prevent UV damage.
Vit D supplementation is now also standard of care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pale face and dark circles under toddlers eyes
- Prednisone pale dark circles under eyes
- Pale tired dark circles under eyes weakness cause of concern
- Dark circles under eyes lupus
- Can vyvanse cause pale skin and dark circles under eyes
- Lupus cause dark circles under eyes
- Does pregnison cause dark circles under eyes
- Can chiari cause dark circles under eyes
- Can zoloft cause pale dark circles under eyes
- Dark circles under eyes anemia
- Getting affected by frequent cold and sneezing. How to prevent this?
- Suffering from continues cough and cold. Have sinus problem. Safe remedy?
- Taking medicine for blood pressure and asthma. History of irregular...
- Having huge sweat, heat rashes, irritation in groin area. How to avoid...
- Experiencing extreme starvation. Done with Thyroid test. Medicated with...
- Getting pain on foot. Pain has started spreading. Is this due to shoes?
- Had urinalysis test. Is this normal?
- Skin gets itchy post a shower, breakout on chest and legs, use bar soap....
- Getting pain on arm and feeling dizzy. Safe remedy?
- Took prolia injection. Feeling muscle weakness. Side effect of prolia?