Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Have Restless Legs Syndrome. Getting tingling in various parts of body. Reason?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 706 Questions
I suffer from episodes of tingling in various parts of my body. The area that is tingling also has goosebumps especially on face and legs. It is worse when I get hot. Right now I am pretty warm I have symptoms. Any ideas what it could be?
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Multiple Sclerosis
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later
Thanks for thr query,

I understand your concern
Will you let me know the exact area, site of these symptoms so that I will be able to guide you better.

Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have Restless Legs Syndrome. Getting tingling in various parts of body. Reason? 6 hours later

I am having goosebump for no reason on both side of face and on legs.
Sometimes I get tingling sensation.

Since few weeks
i have weak and restless legs also.
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 19 hours later
Thanks for the feed back
I understand your concern
Goose bumps can be due to
1. Extreme low temperature
2. Intense emotions and very rarely some seizures can have these manifestations.
3. Peripheral neuropathy with autonomic involvement
I urge you to get clinically evaluated by a local neurologist as you have tingling sensations too. The clinical evaluation in turn will help us decide the nature of investigations in your case. The management will depend upon the exact diagnosis
I hope that it clarifies your query
Please get to me in case you have any other concern
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor