Have PCOS. Stopped birth control. Feeling bloated and nauseous. PG test negative. Possibility of pregnancy?
Thanks for the query.
These urine and blood tests for pregnancy give false results however I would advise you to wait for a week more and get them done again.Sometimes if there is no proper build up of HCG hormones,then you may have negative test in early stage.
PCOS is notorious for causing irregularity in your menstrual periods.
I hope it satisfies you however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is pregnancy possible when on birth control pills
- No periods after stopping birth control pills pregnancy test negative
- Is pregnancy possible while on birth control pills
- Delayed periods not on birth control possibility of pregnancy
- I missed my birth control pills pregnancy test shows negative
- Stopped birth control and feeling dizzy
- Delayed periods after taking birth control pills pregnancy test negative
- Sore nipples off birth control negative pregnancy tests any ideas
- Delayed period negative pregnancy test taking birth control abdominal cramping
- Delayed period pregnancy test negative suggest birth control