Owl Image

Have PCOD. Started getting regular period. Why am I not able to conceive?

Owl Image
Dr. Nandita Thakkar

Infertility Specialist

Question

I had PCOD. Now i am getting period regularly means after 32 days every month. I am Trying to have baby, But it’s not working out. Please guide me.

Thanks,
XXXXXXX
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 19 hours later
hello
thanks for writing to healthcaremagic

as your cyckes are now regular

we need to check your husband's semen test and also check your fallopian tubes.

A scan in your natural cycle to see if your follicles are developing well

if all are normal - the chance of pregnancy is increased

hope to have answered your query

dr XXXXXXX thakkar

Follow-up: Have PCOD. Started getting regular period. Why am I not able to conceive? 2 minutes later
Can i take postporn tablet now? Will it affect my cycle again?

Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 4 hours later
hello again

if its for 4 to 5 days its fine
otherwise not really adviced

dr XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Have PCOD. Started getting regular period. Why am I not able to conceive? 9 minutes later
Ok Thank you. Its for 4 to 5 days only
Its for 5 days only. Can you tell any tablet which is with minimum side effect. or any other natural method to postporn by 5 days?

Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 12 minutes later
hello again

please do a blood or urine test for pregnancy XXXXXXX your gynaec
they will do the needful

dr XXXXXXX