Have Lupus and Sjogrens. History of mycoplasma Pneumonia with pleurisy. Having pain in elbow and shoulder. Suggestions?
Also, I did not have a fever at doctor visit.
Thanks for posting your query.
The deep severe pain in the right arm that you are having could be related to bone pain due to Lupus. This could also be related to a decrease in vitamin D3 levels. Since the chest is clear, pleurisy is less likely.
You can do a hot fomentation in the area of pain and see if it helps.
In case the pain is persistent then do consult an orthopedician for proper examination to find out the cause.
Meanwhile you can start a calcium XXXXXXX diet and vitamin D3 supplements.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosed with pleurisy chest pains no clot in lungs suggestions
- How does pneumonia affect lupus
- Pneumonia in lupus patients
- Have lupus joint pain swollen knees elbows ankles any suggestions
- Walking pneumonia lupus
- Does pneumonia cause pleurisy
- Lupus patient with klebsiella pneumoniae uti
- Pleurisy shoulder pain
- Pain in breathing diagonised for pleurisy dependent on coumadin suggestion
- Pleurisy after pneumonia