Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Have Erectile Dysfunction, not getting erection. Suggest?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9627 Questions
sir my pennis not working properly so which medicine beter?
my age 36 2years before married i dont have child 2 time baby formed but baby not grothed so 2 time aborted now my pennis not standing i can sex dont do so please reply me good medicine details

Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can take Sildenafil,

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of secondary Erectile Dysfunction.
Since your wife has conceived two times it is an indication that you had normal hard erection for last 2 years after marriage.\
Now you are not getting good hard erection enough tp penetrate vagina and have a sexual intercourse.

In absence of any major health issue cause of ED is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and increase your sexual potency.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation and start taking Tab Sildenafil as on demand.

He will guide you regarding the dosage and timing of the drug to be taken,

This will help you in getting good hard and sustainable erection to have enjoyable sex .

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor