Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraines, IBS and GERDS. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
I am trying to find a DR. who treats Chronic Fatigue Syndrome>
Posted Sun, 6 Oct 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Doctors details are below

Detailed Answer:

The basic management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is multispecialty approach. It includes two processes – Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Graded Exercise Therapy (GET).

A psychiatrist does CBT in 12 to 14 sessions spread over 6 months. A physical therapist can help you with GET.

I am giving you few references below that might help you. I would suggest you first consult with the Psychiatrist and then proceed further with the physical therapist in consultation with your psychiatrist.


1)     Dr. XXXXXXX R. Kitzman, MD
2230 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 0000
Dr. Kitzman has over 33 years of practice and 1 insurance carrier.

5240 E Knight Dr Suite 120, Tucson, AZ 0000
Dr. XXXXXXX has over 54 Years of Practice with 5 Insurance Carriers.

3)     Dr. XXXXXXX S. Kuntzelman, MD
4901 E 5th St Suite 100, Tucson, AZ 0000
Dr. Kuntzelman has over 33 Years of Practice, with 2 Insurance Carriers

Below is the list of Physical therapists:

1) XXXXXXX M. Fregosi, PT
Physical Therapy
5301 E XXXXXXX Rd, Tucson, AZ 0000

2) XXXXXXX Davison, PT
Physical Therapy
3945 E Paradise Falls Dr Suite 109, Tucson, AZ 0000

3) XXXXXXX M. Simons, PT
Physical Therapy
6200 E 22nd St Suite 100, Tucson, AZ 0000

Hope this information helps you. Wish you good luck.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Allergist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor