Has uti. Took last antibiotic yesterday morning. This morning severe
Probably side effects of the antibiotics, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to side effect of antibiotics.
Some of the common side effects of antibiotics consists of nausea and dizziness.
You may also experience diarrhea.
I suggest to continue using antivomit medicine such as Ondanestron.
You may take it up to three tablets a day.
I also suggest to take daily probiotics.
I recommend to drink liquids and use a plain diet.
Avoid spicy or fried foods and caffeinated drinks.
The symptoms will go away on its own in a few days.
I also suggest to do a urine test to confirm that the urinary tract infection had been cured.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Most of the antibiotics need at least three days to be completely removed f
Most of the antibiotics need at least three days to be completely removed from the system.
The time that the body needs to remove the antibiotic depends on many factors such as the type of antibiotics and the age.
So, these are side effects from the use of antibiotics.
I'd suggest you follow the advice given above for relief.
The symptoms should go away in a few days...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?