Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Has muscle catch on left hip. Recommend good doctor?

Jul 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 2148 Questions
my sister has a muscle catch on her left hip. she has pucked 7 times since last night due to pain. i live in koramangala.. could you recommend a good dr to XXXXXXX closeby?
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. K. Naga Ravi Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You have to consult an Orthosurgeon.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for writing to XXXXXXX

Please find the details of Orthosurgeons in Koramangala area -

Dr. XXXXXXX Kodikal     
Degrees : MBBS, MS(ORTHO) XXXXXXX Specialty Surgery, Koramangala, Opus, 143, 1st Cross, 5th Block
Bangalore (Karnataka)
Phone : 0000

Degrees : MS(Orth), MCh (Orth-Liverpool), FRCS (Eng) XXXXXXX Specialty Surgery, Koramangala, Opus, 143, 1st Cross, 5th Block,
Bangalore (Karnataka)
Phone : 0000

Please consult any one of the above orthosurgeon for a clinical examination and further management.

Hope I have addressed your query. Happy to help further


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor