Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Has juvenile diabetes. Suggest treatment and medicine?

May 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 6506 Questions
my niece has juvenile diabetes has 3 children and trying to get on Medicaid has been in hospital 3 times I a month blood sugar 700 we would like to take her to a urologist specialist in slidell la area a d try to get her a pump who do you n recommend forn our area she called someone and they said she could pay 150 a month for pump please answer
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 6 hours later
Thanks for writing in.

You are concerned about your niece who has juvenile diabetes and would like to consult an urologist in Slidell, LA area.

Dr. XXXXXXX A. McSherry, MD (from New Orleans, LA) and Dr. XXXXXXX P. Simmons, MD (from Slidell, LA) are popular urologists as per online search information in your area.

I request you to kindly verify credentials before making an appointment with your doctor.

The information provided is as per your request and with the objective of helping you and your niece.

Myself and Healthcare Magic are not connected to above named doctors in any commercial partnership.

Dr Vivek
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor