Has fibrosis on liver. Suggest to remove fibrosis?
She requires evaluation
Fibrosis on liver? I think you mean to say fibrosis of liver. Fibrosis of liver is irreversible.
You haven't mentioned by which test you came to know that there is liver fibrosis
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist (DM).
For management you have to proceed as follows:
1. To what extent liver is fibrosed: for which your daughter should get liver function tests in blood like bilirubin, SGOT/SGPT, albumin, prothrombin time. Ultrasound abdomen, fibroscan, endoscopy examination to see for portal hypertension
2. Find out the cause of fibrosis: blood tests like hepatitis B (HBsAg), Hepatitis C (Anti HCV antibody), XXXXXXX disease (ceruloplasmin levels), autoimmune liver disease (ANA/ SMA/Anti LKM antibody)
Then accordingly she can be managed
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of liver fibrosis
- Liver fibrosis clinical trials
- Liver fibrosis grading
- Liver fibrosis prognosis
- Has fibrosis found on liver treatment to remove fibrosis
- Treatment and cure for liver fibrosis
- Has fibrosis on liver suggest to remove fibrosis
- Liver fibrosis causes
- Diagnosis of serious liver fibrosis
- Serious liver fibrosis causes