Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Has CVS (cyclist vomiting syndrome). What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
My Grandson 16 years old has CVS (cyclist vomiting syndrome) I'm looking for a psychiatrist familiar with this
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query about psychiatrist familiar with CVS.

I am sending you details of three specialists below. You may contact any of them. All are good with years of clinical practice.

-Dr. XXXXXXX I. Doulova, MD
Adolescent Psychiatry & Pediatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry
10 Greenway Ter, Forest Hills, NY 0000

Dr. Doulova has 16 Years of Practice

-Dr. XXXXXXX D. Schweiger, MD
Adolescent Psychiatry & Pediatric Psychiatry
9520 63rd Rd Suite J, Rego Park, NY 0000

Dr. Schweiger has 43 Years of Practice

-Dr. XXXXXXX F. Abbott, MD
Adolescent Psychiatry & Pediatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry
30 E End Ave Suite 1 C, New York, NY 0000

Dr. Abbott has 29 Years of Practice

I hope this information helps you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor