Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Has ADHD and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Looking for specialist?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
I have a 12 year old daughter that we adopted from Ukriane when she was 14 mos. old. She has ADHD and is being treated for such. I am sure she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, she has the physical markings and the behaivoral as well. I am looking to find a specialist that has worked extensively with children in diagnosing and treating FASD. Are there such specialists in the Denver area?
Thank You.
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query i can understand what you are going through. I guess the right person you are lookng for is

600 S. Cherry Strees
Suit 1111
Denver Colorado

His contact number is

Hope the above information helps you
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor