Hardness in penis and have swollen neck nerves. What could be the problem?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: my age is 25 i am masturbating since my 13 th year, maximum i masturbate 4 times a week , nearly 13 years i masturbated, some problems which i have seen are 1.sperm releasing with in 3 minutes, 2. sperm size decreased 3. penis also not so hard 4.penis hardness not standing for 2 to 3 minutes 5. if i done any outer door work with in an hour i am getting weakness 6 from last year i am getting so many problems for my eye 7 eye strain with in 1 hours work (seeing tv, computer, office work, writing ) 8 and my neck nerves are swelling ( i gone to a doctor for my neck pain ,, he taken a scan and said there was no problem ,, but from last year for every 3working hours i am getting neck pain and eye strain sir please advise me whats happening to me is any problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not related to mastrubation Detailed Answer: Hi, I have heard many young men like you who have misconception about mastrubation. First let me reassure you that none of the above symptoms are related to mastrubation. Mastrubation is healthy and normal. Sperm releasing in 3 minutes is good enough to conceive. You have all symptoms related to anxiety and stress. It is the problem with your erection also. As a matter of fact you dont have erectile dysfunction. You are normal. You can decide upon it only after marriage and having inercourse. Get your eyes checked by an ophthalmologist for eye strain. Get blood sugar levels tested to see if there is diabetes for which you are feeling tiredness and also hemoglobin tested for anemia. First I want you to accept that mastrubation is healthy and no problem arise due to it. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
thank u sir i am was happy with ur answer bad cholstral is high and uric acid also is high sugar levels are normal. tell me any more test i should do
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Healthy diet Detailed Answer: Hi, you don't need any more tests. Please follow healthy diet with less oil. Do excercise. Repeat the cholesterol test after one month. It might become normal. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 21 hours later
SIR THEN WHY I AM GETTING PAIN FOR MY EYES AFTER AN WORKING HOUR VASAN EYE CARE DOCTOR XXXXXXX GIVEN ME ( CAROTENOIDS, MINERALS AND VITAMINS C) NEW I SITE TABLET AND MOISTANE EYE DROPS
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Eye Specialist Detailed Answer: Hi, Eye problem has to be examined by an eye specialist. I can assure you that it is not related to mastrubation. Hence please continue your eye doctor's advice. Regards