Hard tiny pink raised bumps appeared on stomach. Tested negative for HIV. What could it be?

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Hello I have very small tiny pink raised bumps on my stomach they do not itch and they are hardly visible but when I rub my hand accross my stomach I can feel them what could it be? I have been tested for HIV three times since I have been exposed on sept 30 0000 and all results came back negative and the last time I was tested was on the 1st of December , can you please help me? Also my studio has had recent bed bug activity but we have sprayed my studio down.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are describing can be insect bite,purpura ,tinea corporis etc.

Also I would like to know-

Is there any pain/itching over the area?

Any other health issues/drugs or trauma?

Can u upload photos of the affected area?
Photos can help a lot in predicting the condition.
Answer the questions and upload the photographs to help you better.

Awaiting your response.

Dr XXXXXXX
Dermatologist