Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

184 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hard tiny pink raised bumps appeared on stomach. Tested negative for HIV. What could it be?

Answered by
Dr. Sudarshan


Practicing since :2005

Answered : 1391 Questions

Posted on Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Hello I have very small tiny pink raised bumps on my stomach they do not itch and they are hardly visible but when I rub my hand accross my stomach I can feel them what could it be? I have been tested for HIV three times since I have been exposed on sept 30 0000 and all results came back negative and the last time I was tested was on the 1st of December , can you please help me? Also my studio has had recent bed bug activity but we have sprayed my studio down.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are describing can be insect bite,purpura ,tinea corporis etc.

Also I would like to know-

Is there any pain/itching over the area?

Any other health issues/drugs or trauma?

Can u upload photos of the affected area?
Photos can help a lot in predicting the condition.
Answer the questions and upload the photographs to help you better.

Awaiting your response.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  

Recent questions on  Stomach cancer

doctor1 MD

I have been having blody diarrhea for nearly 3 years along with other symptoms e.g. joint pains, inflamed eyes, stomach pains etc. Suspected IBD- colitic then crohn s. I have had negative colonoscopies however a capsule endoscopy 4 weeks ago revealed a red inflamed duodenum alongside abnormal mucosa and a benign tumor in the duodenum. What could this possibly mean and what might happen next?

doctor1 MD

hai doctor iam sarath krishnan 20 years old.i am suffering from jaundice before 3 months as usually trend in my village i consulted Ayurveda and its cured in an month but after it cured if i take any oil content food i fell gas in my stomach and some bad feeling in my stomach how many months its taken to better my liver function.pls tell me a effective way to prevent it.

doctor1 MD

I am having stomach pain and indigestion from last 2 weeks.Also sometimes the stomach pain is quite severe and unbearable and sometimes i feel like its due to acidity also but i am not quite sure.My stomach is quite upset also now a days.My doctor diagnosed as Infection in stomach but i am not getting relief after having 2 weeks of medicine also. sometimes i am having severe headache also.please guide me in this regards.

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, I have stomach problem since last 4 days..symptoms Stomach ache, cramps, frequent motions (have stopped now), uneasiness in stomach i have been taking unizyme (BD), Gastex (BD) and Ento-quinol 2tabs (TDS) from last two days but there is no relief Please suggest next steps

doctor1 MD

I suffered from GERD and also have a Hiatel hernia ...doctors placed me on nexium and I've taken it for probably 15 yrs. When I ask doctors about another solution, it's always a choice of esophical cancer from acid reflux or stomach cancer from...

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor, I have been having a lot of discomfort in my stomach area for a few months now so i went and had an endoscopy done. The doctor called me today to tell me something showed up on the swab but i am away for 2 months and am panicking it...

doctor1 MD

9 Month ordeal. It all started with yellowish brownish stools, they used to change even to green etc. Anyways nine months have passed since I checked my self into a hospital twice. I had the following procedures. January 2017: Ultrasound all clear...