Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected vaginal and oral sex. Hard to urinate and hurting testicles. Any thoughts?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 2610 Questions
Had unprotected vaginal and oral sex with my girlfriend of over 2 years about a week ago a few days after my left testicle began to hurt a little and harder to urinate than normal no pain when urinating just feels like I have to try harder if that makes sense.I also noticed after I urinate there is a clear (pre-cum like) substance that drips out and that I can again feel in my penis and I squeeze out, But again no pain in penis just in testicle kind of at top and behind it and I did a self check and their are no lumps or anything on the testicle. It also seems that the sack itself is a little red. Now my girlfriend has been tested and has noo stds. Any thoughts I was thinking it may be epidemitis, not sure on spelling.
Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 28 minutes later
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided

Testicular pain could be due to many causes like trauma, Epididymitis , orchitis , STD,torsion of testis or its appendages and sometimes even renal or urethral stone can cause radiating pain in testis.

As you say your sack is red and precum like substance comes after you urinate, which may be pus , goes towards infection .

I advice you to get culture of the discharge which will help in isolating the organism and will help in treatment.

Consult a surgeon for examination.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor