Had unprotected sex. HIV test came negative. Having stretch mark on leg near penis area. Danger?

Dr. Pravin Banodkar

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: WWW.WWWW.WW please read this posting , as the mans post is the exact same symptoms as I am having , and im very scared , I have been for 2 HIV tests each year and always says --- negative , how ever my story , IS I DID HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX , with what I would say was a prostitute in Thailand , as money never changed hands for that night out , still I think she was one .. the thing is when I woke up in the morning , and pulled back the bedding , I noticed that her legs were covered in what looked like really really bad stretch marks , all over ( and she was a small girl) ...... 2 years later , this morning I noticed these strectch marks appearing on the inside on my legs near my penis area ..... I also have acks in my shoulders , shooting pains , just real small weird feelings , please help me doctor , the worry and anxiety of these feelings , is really making my life upsetting and depressed
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 1 hour later
Hello

Before I can help you in the management of your condition I would like you to answer a few questions:
Do you have the photo of the stretch marks?
How did the complaint begin..was is sudden or gradual ?
Since when do you have these complaints?
How is the complaint today as compared to the onset ?
Is there any family history?
Do you have any history of Diabetes , Hypertension , Tuberculosis , Asthma , Drug Allergy?
Do you have history of similar illness in the past?
What the drug treatments that you have taken till date?
What Investigations have you done till date?
Thanks for the Information

Follow up: Dr. Pravin Banodkar 3 hours later
How did the complaint begin..was is sudden or gradual ? , just woke up and bam these marks are there

Since when do you have these complaints?: not been feeling right with my hole self , since i was 26ish , im now 28 , but every since I went to Thailand , ive not been right , strange skin feelings etc

Is there any family history? no

Do you have any history of Diabetes , Hypertension , Tuberculosis , Asthma , Drug Allergy? no

Do you have history of similar illness in the past? WHEN I WAS 18 I caught mumps in my left testical , and it swollen like a potato

What the drug treatments that you have taken till date? , BEER is the only drug I take , Ive have no treatments

What Investigations have you done till date? : I have been for an sdt test, 2 in the last two years , every XXXXXXX Ive been to test for the aids etc ect , and I havnt been with any woman , for 2 years ,

I uploaded picture

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 16 hours later
Thanks for the photo sent .

I would totally rule out any association of the stretch marks with any infection or AIDS.
please do not worry.
I have had a look at the photo image that you have sent.
It is not any infectious condition.

Please do not worry.

Thanks
Follow up: Dr. Pravin Banodkar 4 minutes later
thank you Doctor , I did climb over a wall the other day , and had to lift my leg high

I also think because I feel bad for my behavior in Thailand , any small change in my body , I think the worse has come back to haunt me

my feelings have drove me crazy , a placebo effect

thank you for your time ,
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 30 hours later
Stay calm and spend energy over the positive aspects of life.

All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli