Had tummy bug, still feel tired, sore tummy, diarrhea and no energy. Suggest?
Thanks for writing to us.
You seem to have got gastroenteritis.
Please visit the ER, as prolonged diarrhoea can lead to dehydration and loss of energy with drastic consequences.
Keep yourself thoroughly hydrated.
Make sure you have lots of fluids, boiled and cooled water.
Avoid eating outside.
You might require antibiotics to relieve the episode.
Please seek medical attention ( statins also can lead to mild diarrhoea )
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy palms tummy pain and diarrhea
- Tummy trouble diarrhea 9 weeks pregnant
- Diarrhea nausea no energy vertigo tired
- Rumbling in left side of tummy and diarrhea
- Rumbling tummy diarrhea
- Infant with diarrhea persistent dehydration distended tummy reason
- Child has sore tummy no vomiting or diarrhea growing pain
- Tummy ache white diarrhea foul smelling stool
- Medicine for childrens tummy ache and diarrhea
- Toddler complaining of backache diarrhea and tummy ache