Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Had surgeries. Having chronic pain. Prescribed methadone. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1562 Questions
is their any doctors in bucks county p,a who give methadone for chronic back pain in my area my city zip code here they are LEVITTOWN p.a 0000
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

From your query it seems that you need consultation with a pain medicine specialist near 0000.

I can send you two doctors name and their locations at various places. You can call them up to get an appointment.

Dr. XXXXXXX H. Salvage, MD is a pain medicine specialist located nearest to your area. His locations are as follows:
A--Nearest location:
Clinical Pain Management Associates
Fairless Hills, PA 0000
(610) 376-9607 (Office)
(215) 949-8521 (Fax)

Clinical Pain Management Associates
333 N Oxford Valley Rd Suite 510
Fairless Hills, PA 0000
(215) 949-3100 (Office)
(215) 949-8521 (Fax)

Clinical Pain Management Associates
2760 Century Blvd
Wyomissing, PA 0000
(610) 376-9607 (Office)
(610) 376-9662 (Fax)

Another pain medicine specialist is Dr XXXXXXX K Chahal, MD

Her locations are as follows:

501 Bath Rd
Bristol, PA 0000
(215) 785-9578 (Office)
(215) 785-9579 (Fax)

527 XXXXXXX Mews
Princeton, NJ 0000

901 N XXXXXXX St Suite R
Philadelphia, PA 0000

2100 Wescott Dr
Flemington, NJ 0000
(908) 788-6361 (Fax)

Westside Anesthesiology
1111 Amsterdam Ave
New York, NY 0000
(212) 523-6121 (Office)

Hope one of these two doctors is able to help you.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor