Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Had sores or ulcers on penis due to sweating. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10441 Questions
I had 3 sores /Ulcers on my pubic area to the right and up from my penis develop 13 days ago, 11 days ago another sore in area and one on right side of penis shaft developped. this morning those sores are healing but new 4 sores just started It was really hot and was sweating in groin area day before initial outbreak then severe sweating yesterday now more sores
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the pictures attached with the query.
The lesions you have mentioned are likely to be due to a herpes infection.
It generally presents with group of lesions, multiple in number. It is associated with fever, body pain as constitutional symptoms.
Please consult a dermatologist who after a physical examination and investigations will confirm the diagnosis and then initiate a proper treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor