Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on lower leg. Medical cure?
Thanks for the query.
I went through the details provided with diligence. My comments are as follows:
1. Persisting shoulder pain is most likely related to your old shoulder injury. Though use of pain killers and physiotherapy can give you short term relief, I think you need to consider a detailed evaluation including MRI scans of the shoulder to plan for long term relief. If scans are already done, I would be like to know the reports.
2. Localised burning pain of limbs is usually related to small nerve inflammation like peripheral neuritis. I would like to get your blood sugars, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and thyroid functions assessed.
3. Lower back pathology rarely presents with only burning sensation. A detailed spinal examination can exclude this possibility.
4. Hormonal changes associated with menopause may also be related.
The close possible cause can be identified by the tests I described earlier. I think you need to consider these tests when you visit your doctor again. In the interim please add vitamin B12 and folic acid supplements to your diet.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of shoulder injury
- Shoulder injury compensation amounts
- Racquetball shoulder injuries
- Upper arm nerve twitch shoulder injury
- Treatment and cure for shoulder injury
- Steroids for shoulder injuries
- Shoulder injury causes
- Types of shoulder injuries
- Drugs/medication for shoulder injuries
- Diagnosis of shoulder injury
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...