Had removal of large tumor on adrenal gland. What are the symptoms that could indicate the loss of adrenal gland?
Symptoms of adrenal insufficiency can be fainting, dizziness, weakness, fatigue, weight loss, gut symptoms, increased pigmentation, joint/muscle pain, raised blood pressure and low blood sugar levels.
Most of these symptoms are vague and not specific, so a clinical evaluation and blood tests are needed.
Ideal approach would be to get ACTH level checked and if needed consultation with an endocrinologist.
Please ask if there are further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adrenal gland symptoms
- Benign adrenal gland tumor symptoms
- Symptoms of Adrenal gland hyperfunction
- Mild adrenal gland symptoms
- Symptoms of adrenal gland problems
- Symptoms of adrenal gland tumor
- Symptoms of adrenal gland deficiency
- Symptoms of adrenal gland disorder
- Cyst on adrenal glands symptoms
- Symptoms of Adrenal gland disease