Had protected sex. Swollen lymph nodes in neck, boil on penis and pain at the base of throat. Why?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems
Question: hi I visited a massagist about 20 days ago for a massage which ended in sex with protection.
About 10 days ago my lip raised slightly. Following 2 dayds later the raised lip remains and a a few white heads have developed. I began to feel feverish about 4 days after that . I felt my lymp nodes in my neck slightly swollen.3 days ago I noticed a small boil on my penis and in fear I immediately started xalovir. It been 2 days since starting the course 5 x 200 mg a day. The boil on my penis has almost gone but the lips look the same nothing worse and nothing better. I feel pain at the back of my neck base of my head (a sharp pain at times not continuous) and some pain at the buttocks. fever is generally around 99 F and goes up once in a while. I sometimes experience his sharp burning like pain sometimes at the base of my throat below the chin its like my throat is closing up. This pain goes only after drinking or eating something, it comes back from time to time. No pain in the mouth etc. No nausea, no diarrhea . I have lost a bit of appetite due to the tension. I have small rash on my cheeks. Rash did appear on the lower part of my leg but went away after a shower.Help!!!! I am not sleeping for days due to the tension .

XXXXXXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It could be STD.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have protected sex with massage girl 20 days back and has developed varied symptoms identical with Sexually Transmitted diseases .

Though you claim it to be protected sex it can be 100% safe hence chances of acquiring STD can not be ruled unless proved otherwise.

Please get basic tests for STD and screening test for HIV done to rule out the same and to be rest assured about yourself being free from acquiring STD.This will help to allay your anxiety.

In the mean while please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily minimum for 10 days.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.