Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Had my tubes burned tied clap. Getting metal taste with tingling sensation in breast. Side effect?

Mar 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 4047 Questions
hi im 34 i had my tubes burned tied clap back in 08 i have not came on since 11-26-12 plus like 2 years ago a doctor did a xray and XXXXXXX to see if they was still tied and he told me that they was undone now i have this medal taste my breast have this thigglng and it hurts i feel sick all the time and i sleep alot and i have this pain like im going to come on but have not yet and breast hurt alot could i be pregnantand peeing alot too . what should i do plus i feel like butterflys is in my stomach
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later

Thanks for posting query.

I have gone through your medical history in details. You are suffering from missed/delayed period almost two & half months along with other features. My comments are as below:

1. It is advisable to do a home pregnancy test with Urine or Blood test for B-hCG to confirm/exclude possibility of pregnancy.
The failure rate is low at 2-10 per 1,000 women. Therefore there is certain chance of being pregnant following tubal ligation in laparoscopic method. Since ectopic pregnancy are found in high incidence among ladies who become pregnant post tubal ligation, you need to rule out pregnancy at the earliest early management.

2. Other possibilities such as hormonal imbalance, irregular eating habit, stress/anxiety, ovarian cyst, thyroid problem, psychological upset, over weight or extreme loss., etc are to be considered if pregnancy is ruled out.

3. In addition the following measures will help you:
- Avoid stress/anxiety by yoga/deep breathing regularly.
- Take healthy diet and avoid salty/spicy/fatty food.
- Drink plenty of fluids/water and eat leafy vegetables.
- Maintain personal hygiene and need adequate rest.
- Take certain medication like Prime XXXXXXX capsule & wear tight breast support to get relief of breast discomfort.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Wish your good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor