Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Had miscarriage. Looking for a specialist in infertility in knoxville and univ of tennessee

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 1992
Answered : 218 Questions
I am looking for a specialist in infertility in Knoxville and/or Univ of Tennessee to evaluate a 38 yr old female. in good health. Had one pregnancy miscarriage at 8 weeks with no pathology discrepancies. I am from Birmingham (uab) and am looking for a top specialist XXXXXX
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 23 hours later
welcome to XXXXXXX

Your wife who is 38 had a miscarriage. its not uncommon to see women above 35 to have this problem

there are many reasons for the abortion, most common being genetic problem in the fetus

your wife can start with pre pregnancy vitamins and XXXXXXX a physcian or a gynaecologist in your area. I personally am not aware of anyone in your locality

wish you all the best

dr XXXXXXX thakkar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor