Had hormone imbalance. Used androgel when testosterone went down. Will guggul help? Retry androgel?
Thank you for posting your query.
1. Nature thyroid is not the recommended way to treat hypothyroidism. The correct medication is levothyroxine.
2. DHEA (5-Dehydroepiandrosterone), dim (Di-Indolyl Methane) taken as medicine/supplements have not been proven to have any scientific role in men's health.
3. Androgel does not increase appetite.
4. I am not aware of guggulsterones used for lowering cholesterol.
5. Whether or not you need androgel depends on whether you truly have hypogonadism. This is a complex diagnosis which can be made only by an endocrinologist who will examine you in person and run specific laboratory tests.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid hormone imbalance and pregnancy
- Taking althea pills helps probem with hormonal imbalance?
- Mold exposure hormonal imbalance
- Hormone imbalances after depo
- Hormone imbalance abnormal ecg
- Hormonal imbalance in infants
- Is burping a symptom of hormonal imbalance
- Vitamins to help with hormonal imbalances in women
- Cerazette use for hormone imbalance
- Hormonal imbalance and tietze syndrome