Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Had hit on chest. Hurts to take deep breath or move. Should I go for treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Critical Care Specialist
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5 Questions
i wass hit hard in the top center of my checst hard with a fastball a couple of hours ago, now it hurts when i take a XXXXXXX breath, twist or move...its really sore, and in think it will be just a bad bruise, but do you have any recommendations? should i get it looked at?
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ninder S Chawla 25 minutes later
Thanks for the query
If you are having difficulty in breathing then you should get done an x-ray chest as soon as possible to rule out any XXXXXXX injury like ribs fracture or other chest injury.usually such kind of pain can longlast even more then a week.visit to a orthopedician for better management and you should start pain killer with antacid.
Investigation u may required
1)X-Ray chest
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor