Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and change in urine color?
I don't have ins. And was curious if it is a symptom of something that should be checked out?
Thanks for the query.
As per your query,you had an enlarged left inguinal lymph node which has resolved now. The dull aching pain in the left middle back therefore could be due to left Kidney/Ureteric stone. The urine colour change also confirms this possibility.
For information, the colour of the Urine also depends on the food, fluid, medical drugs taken, presence of blood and so on. Blood due to stone is the probable cause in your case.
Ideally you need to be evaluated with urine tests and ultrasound abdomen. However since you do not have insurance, I suggest you to drink plenty of fluids. Cranberry juice twice a day can be beneficial.
Please consider visiting a free clinic or your local doctor if symptoms do not resolve in a few days.
Hope I answered your query. Let me know if you have any doubts.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Painful enlarged lymph node on the neck malignancy chances
- Costochondritis, enlarged lymph node
- Tooth pain from enlarged lymph nodes
- Smoking weed enlarge lymph nodes on back
- Enlarged lymph node lower left back
- Ammonia smelling urine enlarged lymph nodes
- Enlarged lymph nodes with acromegaly
- Enlarged lymph node and dark yellow urine
- Enlarged lymph node in back shoulder blade
- Enlarged lymph node in shoulder
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...