Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Had ear surgery. Feeling weak and having breathing problem. Prescribed Zapid. What can be done?

Feb 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3176 Questions
Sir my wife ear surgery done in Dec 2012 and another ear also having problem due to small hole doc put some medine in her ear for healing that hole we did this treatment for 4 times in 4 weeks but after that the hole becomes big and doc advice for operation for another ear also but third time on drop falling in her hand and that drop burn her hand. In April she was suffering from severe cold for 20days and on 22 April she i getting breathing problem infront of doc and she refer to emergency and other doc ask me for her history for asthematic reasons but I told them first time she was getting these problem then the nubulize her and give injection and after 2 hr they give discharge from hospital. In May 12 again she was getting the same problem and I have to admit her in another near hospital and 2 days she was admitted in ICU. Then they told me its an bronchitis with anxiety. But every two three days she was getting breathing attacks and felt very week . I have visited psychiatrist and physiologist but they give one medicine called zapid for sleeping. But still she was lying in bed because if she walking or doing any work at home after some time she was felli.g uncomfotable then heachac
Posted Tue, 9 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 1 hour later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

With your description of your wife symptoms, she is getting repeated, recurrent attacks of breathing difficulties.

This type of breathing difficulties are seen in hyper reactive airway diseases such as bronchial asthma and allergic bronchitis.

I advise you to take her to physician or pulmonologist for the examination and investigations with chest X XXXXXXX pulmonary function testing, and other related investigations to assess her lungs function.

Asthmatic attacks will exaggerated by emotional factors such as anxiety.

Therefore I advise you to take her for physician or pulmonologist consultation.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor