Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Had cystoscopy and now it slightly burns with urination. Penis doesn't fully get erect and bends. Suggest?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9625 Questions
Hi I have seen seven urologist about issues with my penis. I just had a cystoscopy four days ago and not it slightly burns when I pee. My penis doesn't fully get erect and curves to the left, I'm 28 years old and afraid to have sex because it hurts. What should I do?
My problem goes beyond pyrones disease but I have two pee holes (hypospadius mild) and earlier this year I ripped my pee hole. I have so many issues with my penis and I wonder if I should get penis reconstruction.
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have two external urethral openings and having problem in getting hard erection and bending of penis on left side on erection as well.

I shall be happy if you can highlight in short about multiple problems of penis that you have mentioned.
2) Have you done Penile Doppler Ultrasound scanning to assess the blood circulation in penis.?
In majority of cases in absence of any major health issue cause of Erectile Dysfunction is mind related and due to performance anxiety.
Following general measures will help in getting good hard erection
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 30 minutes everyday in the morning.
2)Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetable and fruits .
3)Take anti oxidants like 4-5 almonds every day.
4)Avoid alcohol and smoking.

As regards penile curvature on left side it could be due to calcified plaques in the Tunica Albuginea an envelop that coves erectile tissue Corpora Cavernosa Normally it resolves itself without any treatment within a year.

The problem of two holes in penis can be corrected by reconstructive surgery by a qualified and experienced reconstructive Urologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.

The problem of erectile dysfunction could be due mind related or anxiety. Please consult
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor