Thanks for posting your query.
Your symptoms of ringing in the ears is suggestive of a damage to the middle ear. It can be due to infection or a nerve injury
Now the lesion can be either
1. Peripheral - inside the inner ear
- Cochlea, or
2. Central - Along the cochlear nerve
which travels from ear to brain.
You must get a CT/MRI scan of the brain to rule out lesions involving brain. Do consult your ENT doctor in this regards.
Meanwhile you can follow these suggestions:
1) Reduce caffeine and salt intake.
2) Avoid smoking
and consumption of alcohol.
3) Avoid using objects to clean your ears.
4) Take a Zinc supplementation once daily.
5) Do not take any medications as Aspirin
as they can increase the ringing sound.
6) Eat fresh Pineapple in the diet as it reduces inflammation if any.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.