Had cataracts, itching on eyelid, circles around eyes, brown line on eyelids. What is the glassy stuff on eyelids?
thanks for sending your query to us.
this appears to be some kind of allergy.You must have used steroid drops locally after cataract surgery.If it were allergy then those steroid drops should have helped with your problem.
in your case steroid drops and lubricant drops 3-4 times a day and in case if needed oral anti allergic would help.
Some soothing application like calamine lotion should also be helpful.
Please do get back to me in case of any difficulty.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding of eye after cataract surgery
- Eye cataract for multiple myeloma
- Eye quiver cataract
- Cataract surgery something in eye
- Cataract surgery eye smaller
- Cataract surgery eye strain
- Dua for eyes disease cataract
- Twitching eyelid after cataract surgery
- Visine eyes drop for cataracts
- What is the cure for watery eyes after cataract surgery