Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Had canned olives. Having teeth work, cannot chew well. Had pooed with what looks like olives. Is it olives?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
hi,had like 20 caned black olives last night and just now i pooed regular with what looks like the olives chewed up,not specks ,i have troble chewing,having teeth work and do not chew good.i pulled a piece out to check ,wiped a little piece and it looked shinney,is this the olives?
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Thanks for the query.
Yes this could be the olives.
This is quite normal to pass such types of pieces of fibrous foods,skin of vegetables,raw leafy greens etc in your poop.This doesn't mean that you are having some problem.
It simply means that your high fibre diet is giving a indigestible material to your poop and is providing bulk to your stool.
It is absolutely normal and happens more if you are not able to chew your food properly.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor