Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Had blood work cingulate with abnormal test result. Should I be worried?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12758 Questions
had blood work cingulate this test of a 208 abnormal, never had this before three mouths ago normal. Done a new test today and will find out what the results are in three week . Should I be worried?
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do send the complete report for evaluation.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
It seems that you had your basic metabolic panel done which showed an abnormal results.
It is a set of eight tests that gives information about:
sugar (glucose) and calcium levels in the blood
how the kidneys are functioning
the body's electrolyte and fluid balance
You can send me the complete report for a better evaluation of the results. Abnormal results are usually indicative of metabolic imbalance which might need treatment.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor