Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Had an upper GI and have pain. What can be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 922 Questions
I had an upper gi and I am having pain and it doesn't seem like my doctor cares
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

Unfortunately your history is very brief and non specific

What I presume from your history is you have undergone an Upper GI Scopy for acid reflux ? OK

What was the report ?

Where in abdomen [Belly] do you have the pain? Can you describe the pain in detail : Like location, Severity, quality [Dull, Discomfort, Cramps, etc]

How long have these symptoms been there?

Do you have nausea and vomiting ?

Are you under stress and anxiety?

Revert back with these replies and we will sort out your problems

Get Well Soon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor