Had abcess tooth and got prescribed amox/clav 400 twice daily
You seem to be having allergic rhinosinusitis.
You are having allergic rhinosinusitis. The most common cause of it is viral. You have completed 10 days course of antibiotics so no need of taking antibiotics for allergic symptoms. Take steam inhalation,fluticasone nasal spray and betadine gargle. Please don't have steroids too much and taper it off. No need of steroids in viran infection unless you have much breathing difficulty.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a