Owl Image

Ask a Dentist   »  

Had a removal of double teeth. Now can i put brace?

Question
I want to know if I can put lingual braces now.. i had double teeth which were removed when I was in school, how ever the gap is not yet filled and I would like to get it corrected. Please would be great if you can help me the time required and also the approximate cost
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 in Dental Health

Answered by Dr. Gunjan Gupta 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.

Namarata first of all i would like to tell you that,ideal time for orthodontic treatment is teenage,but your case at the age of 23 years can be treated, you can go for two types of braces for aesthetic purpose-
1.Ceramic braces.
2.Lingual braces.

Time required for orthodontic treatment depends on case,but approximately 1-2 years time is required for orthodontic treatment.

Cost also depends on case,but approximate cost will be 20-30 thousands.

Hope this answered your query,if you have further any doubt,feel free to ask.

Take Care.
Dr. Gunjan Gupta

Follow-up: Had a removal of double teeth. Now can i put brace? 13 minutes later
Can i please get an appointment with you? I am in Bangalore. So if its not possible with you, can you please suggest someone in Bangalore please?

Answered by Dr. Gunjan Gupta 9 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing again.
XXXXXXX i am so sorry, i am not in bangalore, but there are reviews of doctors in our listing,those can guide you for a better doctor in bangalore.You can search for a dentist in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope this answered your query,if you have further any doubt,i will be happy to help you.

Take Care.
Dr. Gunjan Gupta