Had a EGD with dilation on January 10 of this
Possibly a re-stenosis
I need the following details so that I am better able to help.
When do you experience vomiting? All the time? After you eat or drink? And how long after intake do you vomit?
You may have a new stenosis. A barium contrast study or a new EGD will help clarify.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has