Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having swelling in throat. What can be done?
Thanks for your query.
Your wife could be having sore throat or upper ENT ( ear , nose and throat ) specialist, and probably go for antibiotics according to throat swab culture.
A rare possibility could be that she is allergic to the drugs she is being given after the D and C and hysteroscopy, and the swelling and edema is due to that.
I would advise you to consult your gynecologist for an initial look, as it is not possible to narrow down the diagnosis without examining her.
Ask her to gargle with lukewarm saline water, and take lozenges like XXXXXXX Vicks etc for the time being.
Avoid oily, spicy food.
Take care, and feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tranexamic acid and conception
- Tranexamic acid mouthwash pregnancy
- Tranexamic acid trying to conceive
- Pregnant spotting cough prescribed tranexamic acid how serious is this
- Citalopram and tranexamic acid
- Tranexamic acid pins and needles
- What are the side effects of tranexamic acid injection?
- Tranexamic acid taken with citalopram
- What is tranexamic acid
- Tranexamic acid and cerazette
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?