Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used spermicide. Do you think I should take postinor again?
Thanks for your query.
It is not at all recommended to take Postinor twice within one cycle.
It would make your bleeding pattern highly erratic.
However, if you wish to ensure that you do not get pregnant, now that you have had unprotected intercourse, the only option left is to take Postinor once again.
Be warned that you might have nausea, vomiting, and face irregular spotting / bleeding which would confuse you.
I would ask you to switchover to reliable birth control .
if you take Postinor, then do take a pregnancy test after 4 weeks anyhow, as you cannot rely on the menstrual pattern after Postinor twice within a cycle.
As you must be well aware, for maximum effectiveness, take it as soon as possible.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Effects of taking postinor2 twice within a menstrual cycle
- Used postinor twice in a cycle
- Take postinor twice in one cycle?
- Intercourse taken postinor nauseous pregnant
- Took ampiclox and postinor after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Postinor 2 intercourse ovulate
- Is it appropriate to take postinor after vomiting post intercourse
- Taken postinor2 after intercourse period missing
- Effect of taking postinor 2 twice within your cycle
- Had intercourse before and after taking postinor-2 chances for pregnancy
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?