HPT test positive, never missed period, on pill regularly, stomach feels strange. Pregnancy possible?
Thanks for the query.
If you are on your pill regularly and had not had sex after your periods it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. This could be due to false positive test.
I would suggest you to repeat the test again, this time use early morning sample.
Also you should normally do the test 1 week after your expected date of periods. You have done test 1 week after your periods, it is too early to test it.
The weird feeling in the stomach could be acidity.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to confirm pregnancy after positive hpt
- Delayed periods brown mucus discharge done hpt possibility of pregnancy
- Missed period hpt negative is there any chance of pregnancy
- When can i test for pregnancy with hpt
- Hpt negative possibility of pregnancy during period
- Is pregnancy possible even after having negative hpt
- No period and negative hpt and no pregnancy symptoms
- Missed period headache stomach cramps negative hpt
- Missed period negative hpt
- Delayed periods nausea achy breasts tiredness hpt negative possible pregnancy
- Multiple uterine fibroids. Can I abort?
- Fibromyalgia,mild stroke,bladder cyst,involuntary urinaton
- Itching penis, white spots, swelling, painful. Suggest.
- Severe headache,nausea,dizziness,vomiting,pain in hips and tailbone
- Should I worry if I have bladder polyps?
- Cough,fever,lethargy,bad breath,wheezing
- What is the problem if I have severe headache and dizziness?
- Can blood pressure be higher at the ankles?
- Sub clinical hypothyroidism, fatty liver, liver protection products
- Red patches, yellow crust. Ringworm?