HI I awoke to day with a grumbling stomach and
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch, thanks for using Ask a Doctor. The bleeding that you are having from your penis would not be from your stomach, and I don't think the two symptoms are related. Blood in your urine is concerning and would need evaluation to determine what the cause is. It could be coming from your kidneys or from your bladder, and you will need a urinalysis and possibly a CT scan to try to figure out where the source is.
There are very many causes, including glomerulonephritis, trauma to the urethra or other part of the urinary tract, or even bladder cancer, so I don't think it would be helpful to try to figure out which one of them it might be at this point, the most important thing would be to get evaluated soon, preferably today if possible.
I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any other questions about that and I would be glad to discuss it with you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining