HI Doctor, My annual health report shows MPV as 12.5.
My annual health report shows MPV as 12.5. Please suggest.
Kindly upload report
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
MPV of 12.5 is only slightly high and is not a cause of concern. Is it the only value that is high? Do you have any symptoms?
Kindly upload the reports so that I am better able to help.
Thanks for quick response, i do not have any specific symptom. i have uploaded the report.
It is not to be worried
I have seen the reports.
There is nothing to worry as all other parameters are normal. It just seem to be a laboratory variation.
So i do need to conduct this test again or other tests?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...